Adventures in the Cloud Forest at El Silencio Lodge & Spa
Discover nature’s very own playground with the ‘Adventures in the Cloud Forest’ retreat at El Silencio Loge & Spa, Costa Rica, set in the remote, luxury eco-lodge surrounded by the mystical Bajos del Toro cloud forests. Filled with authentic, sustainable experiences, including farm-to-table dining, cultural encounters, and aerial yoga, this secret escape is perfect for anyone wanting to get back to nature and embrace the freedom and vitality fuelled by outdoor adventures.
Refresh your soul with unmissable moments – feel the thrill of the wind in your hair as you soar above the rainforest canopy on an electrifying zipline ride, or rappel down the face of roaring waterfalls. Fill your days with activity, learning the skill of archery or exploring your verdant surroundings by mountain bike. Take a guided waterfall hike through the 500-acre forested reserve, taking a cooling dip in natural waterfall pools as you learn the fascinating story of the unique cloud forest eco-system. Slow down the pace with a Mystic Hike, giving you the opportunity to meditate and reflect as you experience this unique environment from a different perspective. Each of these intimate encounters between you and nature serves to revitalise your body and feed your soul, completed with soothing treatments in the riverside spa.
Length: From 4-nights
- Deluxe suite x 4 nights
- Daily breakfast
- Guided Mystic hike
- Mountain bike hire
- Daily archery initiation class
- Daily yoga or sound healing class
- 1 x El Silencio Revival
- 1 x Deep tissue massage
- 1 x Morning waterfall guided hike
- 1 x Adventure park combo (rappelling and zipline)
Exclusive Benefits From Us
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily a la carte Breakfast for two guests per bedroom (inclusive in hotel's rates), served in restaurant or via in-room dining
- $100 USD equivalent Spa or Experiences credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
Prices are calculated as:
Per night in low season with two sharing a double room.