Equilibrium at Fonteverde
Beautifully set in Val d’Orcia, Fonteverde is a luxury retreat that uses nature as the fundamental healing practice. The tranquillity of the grounds, the rejuvenating power of the spa waters and healing natural muds all contribute to the wellness experience. Close contact with the natural surroundings allows you to find balance in your mind, body and spirit in a gentler, more effective way.
In daily life our body is worn down, eventually can cause widespread asymptomatic tissue inflammation; a silent and hidden danger that can cause imbalances in the body and even illness. An unhealthy diet and lifestyle only aids the increase of the inflammation and reduce the body’s ability to fight it.
The Equilibrium programme enhances the balance of your body’s communication systems that are most sensitive to inflammation. This modern and original approach is the result of the PNEI – Psycho Neuro Endocrine Immunology model. Equilibrium reduces the asymptomatic inflammation of tissue as much as possible. It works on four basic principles: reducing stress with basic relaxation techniques; a personalised micro biotic meal plan; physical exercise; and spa treatments.
For 7 days:
- Thermal pools at 38° C with natural hydro-massage waterfall
- Thermal Bioaquam Circuit at 38°C with Bath of Light
- Etruscan circuit with sauna, hot plate and steam bath
- Kneipp Circuit
- Full Medical Assessment by our Coach Doctor with PNEI score evaluation using Pneisystem® software
- Blood Chemistry Tests (free radicals, antioxidant power and glycated haemoglobin) and blood oxygen saturation measurements (blood oxygen content)
- Midweek Medical and Dietary Checks
- Urine Analysis or pH evaluation
- Dietology Consultation with Anthropometric Analysis
- Dietary Cooking Classes with Personal Chef and Nutritional Biologist
- Personalized full board, Mediterranean, micro biotic dietary program.
- Daily group walk with a Personal Trainer
- 3 x Thermal Water Fitness Classes
- 3 x PNEI Fitness Lessons
- 5 x Spa Treatments (mud or underwater massage in spa water)
- Relaxation techniques according to the Benson-Henry protocol
- 3 x 70 minute Personalized Treatments
- 2 x 50 minute Personalized Treatments
- Blue Print Kit including a detailed report which contains therapeutic and preventative advice as well as all diagnosis documents
Exclusive Benefits From Us
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily buffet breakfast for two guests per bedroom
- $100 USD equivalent spa services credit (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Complimentary lunch for up to two people, once during stay, excluding beverages
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
Including: Room, programme & full board Based on single occupancy