Holistic Wellbeing at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan
Immerse yourself within the tropical surroundings of the Ayung River, nestled in the heart of Bali. This unrivalled setting above the lush jungle canopy is where your journey begins. Wake up each day to the sweeping views of treetops with the tranquil soundtrack of the birds and wildlife below.
Using Balinese technique, Guided by Gratitude is ideal wellness retreat for those who need time out for themselves to restore inner peace. It includes meditation techniques, blessing rituals and spa treatments to strengthen the connection between yourself and Mother Earth to make you feel more at ease.
When staying in a Villa or Suite:
- Daily breakfast for two
- 2 x 60 minute morning Hatha Yoga sessions per person.
- 2 x 60 minute morning Yin Yoga sessions per person.
- 120-minute Muladhara Chakra Ceremony at Sacred River Spa per person.
- 2 x 60-minute Sacred Nap experiences per person.
- 2 x 60-minute evening candlelight mala meditation sessions per person.
- A Kirtan/Chanting meditation session per person.
- A walking meditation session per person.
- 60-minute Life Talk session per person.
- 2 x 60-minute Balinese water blessings per person.
- Silence rituals (optional).
- Complimentary on-site activities, including treks around the valley and local village, yoga and meditation, plunge pools, Balinese dance performances three times a week and traditional dance classes.
- Complimentary round-trip shuttle between the Resort and Ubud village square.
Exclusive Benefits From Us
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full American Breakfast daily for two people per bedroom, served in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- $100 USD equivalent Spa Services credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
Please contact us to find out more about pricing for this retreat.