Immune System Care at The Farm at San Benito
Eco-luxury at its finest – The Farm San Benito’s 48 hectares of vibrant jungle and mountainside sets the scene for a sensational wellness retreat. With sounds of nature as your daily soundtrack and immersive programmes to explore.
The immune system is your body’s first line of defence against foreign bodies, whether in the form of allergens, toxins, or pathogens. If not functioning effectively, the signs and symptoms of illness creep in, and if overactive, infections can occur through suppressing the immune system with excessive use of conventional medicine.
This programme not only helps alleviate your symptoms, but more importantly, uncovers and treats underlying causes of an overactive or underactive immune system using safe and clinically effective treatment techniques.
Based on 6 night retreat:
- Fitness and Nutritional Consultation
- Daily ALIVE! Detox Delicious Vegan Meals and Healthy Juices
- Daily Fitness and Movement activities including yoga, Mandala flower meditation, power walks, health talks
- Full access to The Farm facilities
- Consultations: Orientation & Health Goals; Biological Integrative Medicine; Psycho Emotional; Nutrition; Fitness
- Analyses: BMI, Vital Signs Check, Bio Mammo (for women), OG Scan (Heavy Metal Analysis), Bio Med Pulse and Scan, Skin Health
- 3 x Bio Gem Sleep Therapy
- 2 x Rasha Morphogenic Therapy
- 2 x Hyperbaric Therapy
- 2 x Immune Boost Intravenous Therapy
- Ozone Intravenous Therapy
- Plaqx Intravenous Therapy
- GcMAF Therapy
- Colon Hydrotherapy
Exclusive Benefits From Us
- Refreshing welcome drink
- Enzyme-rich breakfast, Afternoon tea and healthy snacks
- Holistic health orientation
- Healing Sanctuary SPA and Acqua Sanctuary orientation
- Fitness and nutritional assessment
- Participation in daily activities: yoga, meditation, food prep class, power walks and more
- Use of resort facilities (swimming pools, meditation pavilions and Pure Energy gym)
- Complimentary US$100 credit per room per stay
- Late check-out until 4:00 p.m.
Prices are calculated as:
Per night in low season with two sharing a double room.