Mindfulness & Stress Management at Amanemu
A forested sanctuary of natural hot springs and luxury spa, Amanemu sits peacefully in Ise Shima National Park, with unbeatable views of Ago Bay. The elegant interior and glorious natural surroundings exude tranquillity, while an injection of local culture provides a unique flavour to the activities, spa and dining.
The Mindfulness & Stress Management Retreat draws on Amanemu’s cultural heritage, combining traditional Japanese meditation with shiatsu massage and aquatic bodywork to refresh your internal focus and elevate your connection to spirituality. The programme is deeply personalised after beginning with an in-depth consultation in order to curate optimal results in both therapy and nutrition. Immerse yourself in a vibrant daily routine of Japanese mindfulness practices such as zazen meditation and tea ceremonies to reset and relax the mind, and physical therapies in group and private sessions to release tension in the body. The overall effect is one of profound rest and relaxation, both in body and in mind.
This luxury retreat is fully flexible in length. Speak to our team of Wellness Specialists to plan your stay and tailor-make your unique experience.
- 3 x nutritionally optimised wellness meals per day
- Wellness Consultation on arrival (60 min)
- Daily personalised spa treatment (60-90 min)
- 2-3 private specialist therapy sessions per day
- Departure Consultation (30 min)
- Expert Nutrition and Lifestyle Advice
Exclusive Benefits From Us
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary American or Japanese breakfast daily for two guests per bedroom
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full, excludes mini-bar)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Prices are calculated as:
Per night in low season with two sharing a double room.