Stress Management at Ananda in the Himalayas
Take a deep breath and unwind at one of the best luxury wellness retreats in the world, perfectly nestled in the foothills of the Himalayas.
Using natural holistic methods such as Ayurveda, yoga, Tibetan and Reiki Healing, this program is designed to bring tranquillity to your mind and body, tapping into the natural rhythm of the psychosomatic system. The program also targets reducing stress and anxiety, improving sleep, enhancing immunity and alleviating chronic headaches.
If you would prefer an introduction to stress management that uses therapies including Shirodhara, Reflexology, Rose Quartz and Amethyst Rejuvenation facials, there is a five-night de-stress program. To further enhance the experience, seven and 14-night programs includes therapies such as; Abhyanga, Tibetan Kuu Nye massages and Reiki to improve the nervous system and to allow energy to flow freely through the body. With meditation techniques such as Ajapa Japa to release tension combined with personal fitness sessions, you will leave feeling fully relaxed and rejuvenated.
For 14 nights -
- Pre-arrival wellness questionnaire
- Pre-arrival lifestyle and diet guidelines (7 days prior to retreat)
- Return transfers from Dehradun airport or Haridwar Railway Station
- Individual ayurvedic consultation
- Fitness/physiotherapy consultation and tests, where required
- Daily morning wake up signature tea and fresh fruit bowl
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner Ananda Rejuvenation Spa meals
- Daily use of the Hydrotherapy facilities including: steam room, sauna, cold plunge pool and Kneipp Hydrotherapy foot bath
- Scheduled group Spa Lifestyle and Wellness activities including daily: Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation, Vedanta lectures and Fitness. Also weekly: Cooking demonstrations, Wellness lectures, trek to Kunjapuri Mountain top and temple and cultural performances
- 5 x Ayurvedic treatments; Shirodhara (scalp and head massage) or Abhyanga (full body massage using warm oil).
- 15 x International treatments; Grounding Salt Scrub, Grounding Aroma Cocoon, Aromatherapy Massage, Reiki, Reflexology, Rose Quartz Facial or Amethyst Rejuvenation, Thai Massage or Tibetan Kuu Nye
- 5 x Personal Yoga sessions
- 4 x Personal breathing technique sessions
- 5 x Personal Meditation sessions
Note: (the 5 and 7-night programmes have different inclusions)
Exclusive Benefits From Us
- Upgrade to a Deluxe Valley View Room from Palace View Room at time of booking, subject to availability (not valid on other categories)
- Daily full breakfast for two guests per bedroom
- Complimentary transfer to the banks of Ganges River for an evening Arti ceremony, once during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- For stays of 3 nights or more: A complimentary 50-minute spa treatment for up to two people, once during the stay
Including: Room, programme & full board Based on two people sharing