Date: 2nd-5th December 2023
Known as the ‘Great Perfection’, Dzogchen is a system of training that awakens the intrinsic nature of the mind – utterly perfect and free from duality. This retreat introduces the meditation practice and its theory, guiding participants to let thoughts arise and depart without judgement or action – simply letting go and letting be – to better occupy and live in the present moment.
Surrounded by pristine nature on Vietnam’s dramatic coastline, Geshe La leads a transformative four-day journey into Dzogchen practice, with a daily programme of meditation, chanting and group workshops. Each day is devoted to a different step of the Fivefold Teaching aiming to still unquiet minds and help participants find solace and clarity in the present moment.
- Three nights’ accommodation at Amanoi
- One 90-minute Aman signature Grounding massage on the day of arrival
- Daily 60-minute group lesson: morning meditation and breathing
- Workshops on day 2 – 3: In changing perception, letting go of attachment and acceptance, living mindfully and healing anger through loving kindness
- Daily 90-minute group lesson: evening chanting, mantra and meditation
- Daily use of hydrotherapy facilities at leisure
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner each day
- Transfers to and from the airport
Price Guide: $3,375 per person. (Based on Double Occupancy)