For 7 nights:
· Thermal pools at 38° C with natural hydro massage waterfall
· Thermal Bioaquam Circuit at 38°C with Bath of Light
· Etruscan circuit with sauna, hot plate and steam bath
· Guided daily morning hike (from Monday to Saturday)
· Fully-equipped fitness room
· Diet consultation with anthropometric analysis
· 3 x Medical check-ups
· 1 x Cosmetology consultation
· 1 x Postural evaluation
· Thalaquam and Salidarium
· 1 x Salt scrub
· 6 x Fitness classes in thermal water
· 2 x Draining treatments with kelp leaves
· 2 x Slimming casts
· 2 x Endosphere treatments or draining massage
· 2 x Bamboo massages
· Micro-biotic diet throughout your week stay
Fonteverde, located in the enchanting setting of Val d'Orcia uses nature as the fundamental healing practice. The grounds, the greenery, the tranquillity and the regenerating power of the spa waters and natural muds all contribute to the wellness experience. Cellulite is not only about unsightly skin: the condition adversely affects the subcutaneous fatty tissue. It is caused by hidden inflammation in the tissues, leading to cell affliction and distortion to the circulation. Cellulite is a vicious circle: constricted blood flow to the tissues reduces oxygenation and causes toxins to build up, worsening the inflammation. Improving the condition involves following a balanced diet, becoming less sedentary, reducing stress levels and seeking out specific treatments. As well as fighting the symptoms of cellulite such as swelling and orange-peel skin, the Anti- Cellulite program is designed primarily to treat the underlying cause: silent tissue inflammation. It is begun by analysing body water distribution and then creating a nutrition plan based on the de-acidifying, anti-inflammatory microbiota diet. This is accompanied by a series of customised lymph-draining treatments to improve tissue oxygenation, alongside targeted physical exercise. The effects are boosted by the oxygenating, anti-inflammatory powers of thermal water.
Fonteverde is a world-leading luxury spa hotel, highly renowned for its sweeping views of the Val d’Orcia hillside and ancient thermal springs.
Fill in your details and one of our travel experts will be in contact to help create your wellness getaway.