Ananda in the Himalayas
Dhyana Meditation Retreat, India
Experience the lifechanging Dhyana Meditation program in the picturesque Sal forests, with sweeping views down to the spiritual town of Rishikesh and the Ganges river valley.
This luxury retreat uses meditation techniques as a tool to unify the mind and gain a sense of calm. The program places focus on balancing the chakras to improve the flow of energy throughout your body. Benefits include improved cardiovascular and circulatory health, stress and anxiety reduction, immunity boost, stabilised sleep patterns and lowered blood pressure.
A personalised plan is created to suit your specific needs and will include daily Pranayama (breathing technique) sessions to control the mind, daily hour-long meditation discussions and practices of techniques, followed by mental awareness and yoga classes. Targeted and relaxing therapies are also included, such as Abhyanga, Kundalini back massage, Reflexology, Shirodhara, Shiatsu and Amethyst rejuvenation facial, completing a sensational retreat.
The price below serves as a guide based on low season. Fill the enquiry form below to receive the best available rates for the dates of your trip.
7-nights from £2,902 pp
Including: Room, programme & full board
Based on two people sharing
exclusive benefits FROM us
Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
Early check-in / late check-out, subject to availability
Spa and restaurant credit
Surprise welcome gift
Complimentary wellness concierge
This is just a flavour of what can be built into your bespoke retreat. Our Wellness Specialists will be in touch to design and tailor the experience to you.
For 21 nights:
· Pre-arrival wellness questionnaire
· Pre-arrival lifestyle and diet guidelines (7 days prior to programme)
· Return transfers from Dehradun airport or Haridwar Railway Station
· Individual Ayurvedic consultation
· Fitness/Physiotherapy consultation and tests, where required
· Daily morning wake up signature tea and fresh fruit bowl
· Breakfast, lunch and dinner Ananda Rejuvenation Spa meals
· Daily use of the Hydrotherapy facilities including: steam room, sauna, cold plunge pool and Kneipp Hydrotherapy foot bath
· Scheduled group Spa Lifestyle and Wellness activities including daily: Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation, Vedanta lectures and Fitness. Also weekly: Cooking demonstrations, Wellness lectures, trek to Kunjapuri Mountain top and temple and cultural performances
· 16 x Personal Meditation session
· 10 x Personal breathing technique sessions.
· 18 x Personal Yoga sessions
· 7 x Cleansing treatments; Jai Neti, Kunjal Kriya, Trataka, Laghoo, Shankha or Prakshaalana
· 6 x Ayurvedic treatments; Abhyanga (full body massage with warm oil), Shirodhara (scalp and head massage) or Choornaswedana (full body massage using essential oils and warm herb bundles)
· 10 x International treatments; Kundalini Back Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Manipuri Massage, Amethyst Facial, Vishuddha, Harmonising Facial, Amethyst Facial or Shiatsu
Note: (the 7 and 14-night programmes have different inclusions)
DISCOVER THE HOTEL
Ananda in the Himalayas
Ananda in the Himalayas in Uttarakhand, India, is one of the world's leading wellness hotels, hosting luxury retreats for yoga, meditation and ayurveda.
Fill in your details and one of our travel experts will be in contact to help create your wellness getaway.
Bringing your retreat together
Get in touch with Health Travel by the online enquiry form, telephone, email or Whatsapp
Once receiving your enquiry, our team will be in touch to discuss the goals of your trip
Our Wellness Specialists then curate a bespoke itinerary or retreat around you
Your dedicated Wellness Concierge organises the finer details prior to departure
From start to finish, our team is on call 24/7 to support your wellness journey