3-4 Night Experience Wellbeing
Experience Wellbeing at Gangtey Lodge, Bhutan
Restore the delicate harmony of mind, body, and soul with Gangtey Lodge’s Experience Wellbeing Retreat. Gangtey Lodge’s dedication to nature and its respect for cultural tradition are reflected in the carefully selected treatments and experiences available. Overlooking the Phobjikha (Gangtey) Valley, the secluded lodge boasts mesmerising views of the protected reserve, for a tranquil and inspiring stay in the heart of nature.
This 3-4 night Experience Wellbeing Retreat focuses on authentic experiences that aim to improve your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing, elevating your sense of inner peace and fulfilment. This revitalising escape is set in the splendour of the expansive pine forests; outdoor activities encourage you to fill your lungs with pure, crisp air, and your mind with the soothing sound of silence. Prayer and meditation sessions instil gratitude for life, complemented by hand-picked spa treatments and rejuvenating herbal baths to heal and pamper the body.
The price below serves as a guide based on low season. Fill the enquiry form below to receive the best available rates for the dates of your trip.
Tailormade retreats vary in pricing based on inclusions
Speak to our Wellness Specialist for your bespoke quote
exclusive benefits FROM us
• Breakfast daily
• Complimentary Hot Stone Bath for bookings of 3+ nights
• Complimentary Archery and Darts lesson
• Evening meditation sessions
• Experience hoisting the prayer flags
• Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
This is just a flavour of what can be built into your bespoke retreat. Our Wellness Specialists will be in touch to design and tailor the experience to you.
· Welcome Relaxing Massage
· Nutritious wellness meals
· In-suite Rejuvenating Herbal Bath*
· Nature Walk and introduction to Forest Bathing *
· Signature Massage followed by a traditional Hot Stone Bath
· Morning Prayer*
· Gangtey 360˚ Hike and Picnic Lunch*
· Breakfast and Blessing at the Monastery, meeting with Monks, Cleansing or Butter Lamp Ceremony*
· Village tour, with a Farm House Visit*
· Meditation Class followed by Evening Prayer
· Woodshed Dining Experience*
Fill in your details and one of our travel experts will be in contact to help create your wellness getaway.
Bringing your retreat together
Get in touch with Health Travel by the online enquiry form, telephone, email or Whatsapp
Once receiving your enquiry, our team will be in touch to discuss the goals of your trip
Our Wellness Specialists then curate a bespoke itinerary or retreat around you
Your dedicated Wellness Concierge organises the finer details prior to departure
From start to finish, our team is on call 24/7 to support your wellness journey