For 21 nights:
· Pre-arrival wellness questionnaire
· Pre-arrival lifestyle and diet guidelines (7 days prior to programme)
· Return transfers from Dehradun airport or Haridwar Railway Station
· Individual Ayurvedic consultation
· Fitness/Physiotherapy consultation and tests, where required
· Daily morning wake up signature tea and fresh fruit bowl
· Breakfast, lunch and dinner Ananda Rejuvenation Spa meals
· Daily use of the Hydrotherapy facilities including: steam room, sauna, cold plunge pool and Kneipp Hydrotherapy foot bath
· Scheduled group Spa Lifestyle and Wellness activities including daily: Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation, Vedanta lectures and Fitness. Also weekly: Cooking demonstrations, Wellness lectures, trek to Kunjapuri Mountain top and temple and cultural performances
· 14 x Ayurvedic treatments; Abhyanga (full body massage using warm oil), Choornaswedana (full body massage using essential oils and warm herb bundles) or Udhwarthana (therapeutic deep tissue massage using herbal powders).
· 25 x International treatments; Detoxifying Jet Blitz Shower, Hydrotherapy, Aromatic Bath, Detoxifying Aromatherapy Massage, Detoxifying Salt Scrub, Mountain Dew Skin Freshener Facial, Energising Earth Wrap, Detoxifying Aroma Cocoon, Earth Stone Massage
· 11 x Cleansing treatments
· 5 x Personal Yoga sessions
· 3 x Personal breathing technique sessions
· 2 x Personal Meditation sessions
· 6 x Personal fitness sessions
The 5, 7 and 14 night programs have different inclusions
- $8,400 USD pp (based on one person)
- $5,600 USD pp (based on two people sharing)
14-day programme and accommodation
Ananda in the Himalayas
Surround yourself in the beautiful Sal forests with views overlooking the spiritual town of Rishikesh and the Ganges river valley.
Start your detox journey at one of the best luxury wellness retreats in the world. Detoxification is all about relaxing your digestive system, improve blood circulation, energise the liver to optimally filter toxins, cleanse the colon and nourish the whole body with essential nutrients.
To achieve this, Ananda uses aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, ayurvedic treatments, yoga, meditation, a body specific diet and individualised personal fitness sessions that focus on exercises to improve circulation; in which helps the mobilisation of toxins and metabolic functions. There is also a five-night introduction to detox option for those new to this experience.
The program uses ayurvedic treatments such as Udhwarthana, aromatherapy and essential oil infused salt scrubs to begin the process of detox, more intense treatments are then used to expel the toxins with Aroma Cocoon and Swedish massage. The program is then complemented and deepened by the use of meditation techniques. The comprehensive and more intense detox programme helps attain boosted energy levels, better digestion and absorption of nutrients, improved immunity and a toned and glowing body. Treatments include: cleansing Sneha Vasti and Nasyam, Aromatherapy massage and Aroma cocoon, Yogic techniques such as Kunjal and Jal Neti, to name a few. Relaxing facials, Yoga Nidra and reflexology round off your programme, helping you to recuperate following the detoxification.
Ananda in the Himalayas
Winner of Conde Nast Traveller's Top Destination Spa Resort in the World 2019, Ananda Spa is the ultimate place to harmonise the mind, body and spirit.
Fill in your details and one of our travel experts will be in contact to help create your wellness getaway.