Ananda in the Himalayas
Set in the foothills of the Himalayas at one of the world's leading luxury retreats, your wellness journey begins. This programme focuses on the ancient and holistic practice of yoga to balance the mind, body and spirit. The benefits have been scientifically proven to develop concentration and clarity of mind to improving mobility, immunity and even sleep.
Hatha, Raja and Kriya methods are used within this programme, but are individualised to suit specific needs. Daily sessions include Hatha yoga and Pranayama (breathing techniques), alongside therapeutic meditation or cleansing treatments.
To further deepen and complement the experience, spa treatments are integrated into the retreat, including Tibetan ritual, Thai massage, Reiki, Shirodhara and Reflexology. Upon leaving you will have learnt an understanding of the holistic approach of Yogic philosophy that will help to shape and redefine your lifestyle practice.
The retreat inclusions provide an example of what can be built into your bespoke retreat. Contact our Wellness Travel Specialists to design & fully tailor the experience.
For 14 nights -
· Pre-arrival wellness questionnaire, lifestyle and diet guidelines (7 days prior to retreat)
· Return transfers from airport or train station
· Individual ayurvedic consultation
· Fitness/physiotherapy consultation and tests
· Daily morning wake up signature tea and fresh fruit bowl
· Breakfast, lunch and dinner: Ananda Rejuvenation Spa meals
· Daily use of the hydrotherapy facilities including: steam room, sauna, cold plunge pool and Kneipp Hydrotherapy foot bath
· Scheduled group Spa Lifestyle and Wellness activities including daily: Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation, Vedanta lectures and Fitness. Also weekly: Cooking demonstrations, Wellness lectures, trek to Kunjapuri Mountain top and temple and cultural performances
· 11 x Personal Yoga sessions
· 8 x Personal breathing technique sessions
· 7 x Personal Meditation sessions
· 2 x Shirodhara (scalp and head massage) treatments
· 12 x International treatments; Tibetan Kuu Nye, Reiki, Grounding Salt Scrub, Thai Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy Massage, Ananda Fusion, Rose Quartz Facial or Amethyst Rejuvenation
· 3 x Cleansing treatments; Jai Neti or Kunjal Kriya
· Note: (The 5 and 7 night programmes have different inclusions)
- $8,400 USD pp (based on one person)
- $5,600 USD pp (based on two people sharing)
14-day programme and accommodation
Yoga Retreat, India
Ananda in the Himalayas
Ananda in the Himalayas in Uttarakhand, India, is one of the world's leading wellness hotels, hosting luxury retreats for yoga, meditation and ayurveda.
Fill in your details and one of our travel experts will be in contact to help create your wellness getaway.
More wellness retreats at this hotel
EXPERT TRAVEL GUIDANCE SINCE 1970
tHE Health Travel WAY
A handpicked collection of world's best wellness experiences, fully tailored to you.
GIVING YOU MORE
Industry-leading affiliations and added benefits, from upgrades to spa and restaurant credit.
Internationally recognised by leading travel brands, including Virtuoso.
Every flight and package booked is ATOL protected,