Yoga, hikes and kayaking in the hidden gems of Colombia
Discover the real Colombia, a richly diverse country of tropical beaches and vibrant cities, lush rainforests, unparalleled biodiversity, and a warm, Latin American welcome. This 9-night journey takes you on a trail of marvellous discovery, through sun-soaked archipelagos with kaleidoscopic marine life, and mystical mountain ranges with extraordinary ecosystems.
Explore the Rosario and Barú islands – beachside paradises off the coast of Cartagena, and the magnificent Sierra Nevada with your private guide, learning about the fascinating biodiversity that makes these places unique. Explore colourful coral reefs and bioluminescent plankton, marvel at the breathtaking views from the Sierra Nevada mountains and traverse tropical rainforests.
June to September; December to March
Nature, yoga and relaxation
Colombia: Coasts and Cloud Forests
• Snorkelling in the coral reefs around the Rosario Archipelago
• Private yoga sessions tailored to you
• Swim among bioluminescent plankton glowing at night
• Guided walks in the cloud forests in the Sierra Nevada
• Massage with sea and mountainous views
• Learn to prepare traditional dishes with personalised cooking classes
Cartagena | Rosario Archipelago and Isla Barú | Sierra Nevada
- • 9 x nights of accommodation, as per itinerary
• Private experiences, field experts and entrance fees as per itinerary
• Full-time operations coordinator overseeing logistics
• Local health travel insurance (wider and faster hospital/ambulance service)
• 24/7 personal concierge services
- • Alcoholic beverages
• Activities listed as "Optional", i.e. Scuba Masterdive and Plankton excursion
• Personal hotel expenditures (drinks, laundry, etc.)
• International flights, visa/entry costs and departure taxes, excess baggage charges
Enquire now using the form below. Our travel experts will be in touch to craft your tailormade itinerary.