Costa Rica: La Pura Vida Adventure
San Jose | Pacuare | Bajos del Toro | Arenal | Guanacaste | Peninsula Papagayo
Rainforest trekking, cliffside yoga and canyoning in Costa Rica
An adventurous nature-wellness getaway in one of the most biologically intense places on Earth. Our 12-night journey to Costa Rica brings you along flowing rivers, deep into the rainforest, hiking up to volcanic viewpoints and unwinding by waterfalls and isolated coastlines.
Explore Pacuare, Bajos del Toro and Arenal Volcano National Park with your private guide. Experience the geothermal wonders of Guanacaste, bathe in natural hot pools and float along lagoons, surf along wild coastlines and wake up to cliffside yoga and snorkelling at Peninsula Papagayo.
From £4,900 pp
December to June
• Snorkelling from a private beach in Peninsula Papagayo
• White water rafting down the Pacuare River to your jungle lodge
• Wildlife tracking with a expert naturalist
• Ziplining and hiking through Arenal Volcano National Park
• Bathing in geothermal gorges and hot springs in Guanacaste
• Private clifftop yoga classes at sunrise or sunset
• Coffee and cocoa tasting experiences and visit to rural communities
- • Accommodation
• Breakfast daily
• Internal transfers and domestic flights
• Private guides
• Surprise welcome gift
• 24-hour contact with Health Travel
- • International flights
• Meals not mentioned in itinerary
• Optional extra excursions and treatments
Enquire now using the form below. Our travel experts will be in touch to craft your tailormade itinerary.