Ayurveda at Amanbagh
Discover the world’s oldest system of holistic healing in its motherland, on this luxury ayurveda retreat at Amanbagh.
Guests will benefit from the wisdom of 5,000 years of holistic practice, through a completely personal wellbeing programme devised in consultation with Amanbagh’s resident Ayurvedic doctor.
The retreat involves daily specialist therapies which harness every aspect of Ayurveda’s preventive power, with a view to improving memory, sharpening the senses, boosting physical endurance and fighting the signs of ageing. Participants will embark on a tailored program of holistic treatments, meditation classes and passive movement sessions including yoga. Underpinned by a personalised Ayurvedic diet plan, the individual itinerary is devised to promote lasting positive lifestyle change
- Full board (nutritionally optimised Ayurvedic menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 60-minute wellness consultation on arrival
- Special Immersion in-room set up
- Daily private movement session
- Daily 150-minute specialised treatment
- Morning group yoga classes
- Guided sunrise walks
- Prescribed juices or herbal teas twice a day
- 30-minute departure consultation
- Nutrition and lifestyle advice
- Return airport transfers
Exclusive Benefits From Us
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily for two guests per bedroom
- 30 min Champi Head massage for 2 guests
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Prices are calculated as:
Per night in low season with two sharing a double room.