Our contact details
- Name: Bluebird Travel T/A Health Travel
- Address: 25 Green Street, London, London W1K 7AX
- Company Reg: 13128102 (England & Wales)
- Phone Number: +44 (0)207 724 9914
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name, contact details, passport and identity data)
- Financial information (for example credit card or bank details for making/receiving payments)
- Basic medical details (i.e. allergies or medical conditions for which you are seeking travel)
- Behavioural data when you interact with our website (for example which links you click on, or pages you visit)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Requesting further information on our services
- Booking travel or a holiday package with us
We may also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Where you are travelling on a booking made with us, the person or organisation that makes the booking may provide us with copies of your travel documents or medical details to facilitate the booking
We use the information that you have given us in order to respond to enquiries regarding your travel or holiday arrangements, and make bookings on your behalf with suppliers to ensure your holiday goes without a hitch.
As a result, we will need to share this information with the suppliers required to book your chosen holiday or travel itinerary.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are that we have:
- Your consent.
- A contractual obligation.
- A legal obligation.
- A legitimate interest.
To withdraw consent at any time, please contact us on the e-mail address below.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep booking data for the period that you remain a customer of Bluebird Travel, plus one year. When notified that you no longer wish to remain a customer, we will then dispose your information by purging our customer relationship database of your records.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Repeated requests for copies of your data that are deemed excessive may attract a processing fee.
Please contact us at email@example.com, on +44 (0)207 724 9914 or at Bluebird Travel T/A Health Travel, 25 Green Street, London, London W1K 7AX if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, on +44 (0)207 724 9914 or at Bluebird Travel T/A Health Travel, 25 Green Street, London, London W1K 7AX.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk