Ayurveda Panchakarma at Six Senses Vana
Embark on an intense Ayurvedic journey with the Ayurveda Panchakarma retreat at Six Senses Vana. Panchakarma, far from being a mere series of Ayurvedic treatments, is a distinct regimen steeped in traditional practices and focused on comprehensive detoxification and rejuvenation. The retreat operates under strict guidelines and necessitates a minimum duration to ensure maximum benefit. Prior to your retreat, an assessment conducted by an experienced Ayurvedic doctor will confirm the programme’s suitability for your personal needs. Six Senses Vana prides itself on offering one of the few retreats worldwide where the Panchakarma process is both comfortable and fruitful. This is made possible by the fusion of unique cuisine, an array of complementary therapies, and the availability of tranquil healing spaces, all set within an idyllic environment and managed by a caring and dedicated team.
Length: 21 nights
(Based on a 21-night stay)
- 1 x Ayurveda Consultation
- 14 x Personalized Fitness / Yoga/ Meditation
- 16 x Ayurvedic treatments
- 8 x Ayurvedic cleansing therapies
- 14 x Natural Healing Therapies / Tibetan Treatments
Exclusive Benefits From Us
- Upgrade from Garden Room to Forest room OR upgrade Bodhi Suite to Forest Suite, subject to availability
- Early check in by 11 AM and late check out by 4 PM, subject to availability
Prices are calculated as:
Per night in low season with two sharing a double room.