Ayurvedic Rejuvenation at Six Senses Fort Barwara
Embrace the healing spirituality of India at Six Senses Fort Barwara, a majestic fortress carefully and sustainably restored to create a wellness retreat as spectacular as the treatments it offers. These imposing sandstone walls overlook the lush Rajasthan countryside, exuding timeless elegance and hinting at the wealth of healing treatments that awaits within.
The Ayurvedic Rejuvenation retreat is designed as a comprehensive introduction to the ancient principles of Ayurveda, which explores the science of life and longevity. Your retreat begins with an in depth consultation with an Ayurvedic doctor, from which personalised therapies, activities and foods are recommended based on your dosha.
Experience traditional Ayurvedic treatments, including shirodhara, which involves pouring oil onto the forehead followed by a head massage, udwarthana, a massage technique which uses upward strokes to rub in herbal powder, choornaswedana, a fomentation process using a poultice of medicated powders, and abhyanga massages with oil. These restorative treatments, combined with a nutritious meal plan and calming pranayama and yoga sessions, will improve vitality and boost the immune system, leaving your body stronger and at peace.
Length: From 5-12-nights
- Ayurvedic consultation (45 mins)
- Personalised yoga (60 mins)
- Pranayama/breathwork (45 mins)
- Biohack recovery
Exclusive Benefits From Us
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full breakfast daily for two guests per bedroom, in restaurant or via In-Room Dining
- Complimentary 50-minute massage per person, for up to two guests per room, once during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
Including: Programme only
Not including: Accommodation & meals