Detox & Cleansing at Amanpuri
Over time, environmental, lifestyle, and food-based toxins accumulate in the body, causing fatigue, poor digestion, skin issues, headaches and joint pain. Created to holistically detox the mind and body, and counteract the effects of toxins, the detox & Cleansing retreat embodies an all-round approach to health.
The fully personalised programme is curated to suit every individual, using a healthy, high-alkaline meal plan and a range of medical and natural treatments to stimulate the body’s detoxification pathways. Addressing health concerns caused by poor nutritional and lifestyle habits, treatments focus on clearing toxins, lymphatic drainage, and releasing stress and tension.
For a deeper detox, the Intensive immersion elevates the Original programme with medical consultations and treatments, including a blood panel and OligoScan heavy metal test. Vitamin infusions, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and other specialist therapies refresh the body, while extensive nutrition and lifestyle advice gives you the tools to continue a healthy lifestyle.
Inclusions may vary between the Original and Intensive programmes.
- Aman signature spa treatment on arrival (90 mins)
- Daily group movement class
- Daily personalised spa treatment (90 mins)
- Daily wellness session (60 mins)
- Daily private movement session (60 mins)
- Wellness programme orientation on arrival day
- Body composition analysis and TCM consultation by certified medical professionals Nutrition and lifestyle advice
- Comprehensive Immersion guide to take home
- Departure consultation
- Full-board wellness cuisine accompanied by nutritious smoothies and health juices
- Return airport transfers
Exclusive Benefits From Us
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily for two guests per bedroom, served at the restaurant
- A complimentary Thai or Italian lunch for two people, excluding alcohol and gratuities
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
Prices are calculated as:
Per night in low season with two sharing a double room.