Dhyana Meditation at Ananda in the Himalayas
Experience the lifechanging Dhyana Meditation program in the picturesque Sal forests, with sweeping views down to the spiritual town of Rishikesh and the Ganges river valley.
This luxury retreat uses meditation techniques as a tool to unify the mind and gain a sense of calm. The program places focus on balancing the chakras to improve the flow of energy throughout your body. Benefits include improved cardiovascular and circulatory health, stress and anxiety reduction, immunity boost, stabilised sleep patterns and lowered blood pressure.
A personalised plan is created to suit your specific needs and will include daily Pranayama (breathing technique) sessions to control the mind, daily hour-long meditation discussions and practices of techniques, followed by mental awareness and yoga classes. Targeted and relaxing therapies are also included, such as Abhyanga, Kundalini back massage, Reflexology, Shirodhara, Shiatsu and Amethyst rejuvenation facial, completing a sensational retreat.
For 21 nights:
- Pre-arrival wellness questionnaire
- Pre-arrival lifestyle and diet guidelines (7 days prior to programme)
- Return transfers from Dehradun airport or Haridwar Railway Station
- Individual Ayurvedic consultation
- Fitness/Physiotherapy consultation and tests, where required
- Daily morning wake up signature tea and fresh fruit bowl
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner Ananda Rejuvenation Spa meals
- Daily use of the Hydrotherapy facilities including: steam room, sauna, cold plunge pool and Kneipp Hydrotherapy foot bath
- Scheduled group Spa Lifestyle and Wellness activities including daily: Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation, Vedanta lectures and Fitness. Also weekly: Cooking demonstrations, Wellness lectures, trek to Kunjapuri Mountain top and temple and cultural performances
- 16 x Personal Meditation session
- 10 x Personal breathing technique sessions.
- 18 x Personal Yoga sessions
- 7 x Cleansing treatments; Jai Neti, Kunjal Kriya, Trataka, Laghoo, Shankha or Prakshaalana
- 6 x Ayurvedic treatments; Abhyanga (full body massage with warm oil), Shirodhara (scalp and head massage) or Choornaswedana (full body massage using essential oils and warm herb bundles)
- 10 x International treatments; Kundalini Back Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Manipuri Massage, Amethyst Facial, Vishuddha, Harmonising Facial, Amethyst Facial or Shiatsu
Note: (the 7 and 14-night programmes have different inclusions)
Exclusive Benefits From Us
- Upgrade to a Deluxe Valley View Room from Palace View Room at time of booking, subject to availability (not valid on other categories)
- Daily full breakfast for two guests per bedroom
- Complimentary transfer to the banks of Ganges River for an evening Arti ceremony, once during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- For stays of 3 nights or more: A complimentary 50-minute spa treatment for up to two people, once during the stay
Prices are calculated as:
Per night in low season with two sharing a double room.