Learn to Scuba Dive in St Lucia
Embrace curiosity and awaken your inner explorer with the PADI Open Water certification course in St Lucia, home to some of the world’s most impressive coral reefs. Just beyond the shores of Sugar Beach is a kaleidoscopic underwater world to discover. Surrounded by astounding natural beauty, learn to scuba dive in St Lucia’s rich marine biodiversity, with a spectrum of species beneath the sapphire waves.
The PADI Open Water Diver course equips you with all of the essential diving skills, guided by a highly experienced instructor in a supportive learning environment. Learn how to assemble and use scuba gear, manage buoyancy, calmy handle problems, respectfully approach marine life to grow in skill and confidence as a diver. These are unrivalled lifelong skills that can be used time and time again around the world.
Once your course is complete, take the opportunity to embark on recreational dives at mesmerising locations, including Sugar Beach Reef, a gentle dive site within ‘walking’ distance of the beach, and home to Hawksbill turtles, stingrays and curious nurse sharks. Explore one of the world’s largest plateau dive areas at Trou Diable, home to healthy reefs and vivid corals, or plunge into the depths of Piton Wall at Jalousie Bay, bursting with a unique variety of marine life including seahorses.
Length: Recommended for stays of 7-nights or more
- PADI Open Water Dive Course
- Theorical and practical skill training
- Ocean-based dives during the course
- Optional 6 to 10 recreational dives at world-class dive sites
Exclusive Benefits From Us
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Continental breakfast for two guests per bedroom, served in Terrace Restaurant
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit per bedroom, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full),
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
Including: PADI Open Water Dive Course + 6 Dives
Not including: Accommodation & meals