Land and Sea Discovery Retreat at Sugar Beach
Fringed by a calming, rainforest paradise, Sugar Beach in St Lucia is the ultimate luxury beach getaway, tucked away on island’s stunning southwestern coast with the magnificent Pitons as a backdrop. Experience the very best that St Lucia has to offer with our exclusive retreat, ‘St Lucia: By Land and Sea’, designed to showcase the destination’s proudest wild attractions and best kept secrets.
Immerse yourself in the healing powers of nature on a journey of discovery as you explore the treasure trove of aquatic life beneath the enchanting blue waves. Sugar Beach has one of the top diving sites in the entire world, with the Anse Piton Marine Reserve and Sugar Beach Reef, both teeming with a fascinating spectrum of sea creatures on your doorstep.
The adventure continues, drawing together the vibrant sea and mesmerising island views with sunset kayaking and paddleboarding, for a breathtaking moment at one with the waves and sky. Chase the thrill of the ocean with windsurfing lessons and private boat snorkelling tours to round off your discovery of St Lucia’s unparalleled seascape.
Back on land the next day, tackle St Lucia’s most iconic landmark, the Gros Piton, with a challenging hike through the UNESCO listed world-heritage site, or weave through the lush farming community of Chateau Belair on the Tet Paul Nature Hike. These rewarding treks will leave you feeling energised and reconnected, while pushing the boundaries of your fitness.
Complete your adventure with horseback riding to the volcano, enjoying a cleansing sulphur spring mud bath to nourish and refresh your body from head to toe – the perfect way to end an invigorating immersion in the natural delights of the Caribbean.
Length: Recommended for stays of 4-nights or more
- Discover scuba diving
- Kayaking or paddleboarding
- Access to fitness classes
- Snorkel hire
- Private boat snorkelling tour
- Wind surfing lesson
- Horseback riding to volcano
- Gros Piton Hike or Tet Paul Nature Hike
- Option to add on treatments at the Rainforest Spa
Exclusive Benefits From Us
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Continental breakfast for two guests per bedroom, served in Terrace Restaurant
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit per bedroom, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full),
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
Prices are calculated as:
Per night in low season with two sharing a double room.