Weight Management at Ananda in the Himalayas
This programme is designed to boost metabolism, promote better digestion and absorption of essential nutrients, weight loss and a toned body with improved stamina. Meditation is the key component to help balance the mental and physical aspects of weight management.
The fundamental pillars are detox, exercise, yoga, meditation and an individualised diet plan. Exercise sessions will be created based on cardiovascular function, muscle strength and flexibility to obtain optimal results.
Diet plans are composed of organic ingredients with balanced micro and macro nutrients to give your body the fuel it needs to achieve results and boost your metabolism in order to maintain weight.
Treatments such as Udwartana; a paste of herbal powders mixed with water that is then applied to the skin and then massaged off just as it dries, will reduce the subcutaneous fat within the body. Essential oils are infused with sea salt for an intense Aromatherapy body scrub to withdraw toxins from the skin. Abhyanga (full body massage with warm oil), Choornaswedana (full body massage with essential oils and warm herbal bundles), Aromatherapy and Aroma cocoon transport the toxins through circulatory channels in preparation to remove them through cleansing treatments. Medicated oil and decoction enemas completely eliminate the toxins from the body and enhance metabolic rate.
For 21 nights -
- Pre-arrival wellness questionnaire
- Pre-arrival lifestyle and diet guidelines (7 days prior to programme)
- Return transfers from Dehradun airport or Haridwar Railway Station
- Individual ayurvedic consultation
- Fitness/physiotherapy consultation and tests, where required
- Daily morning wake up signature tea and fresh fruit bowl
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner Ananda Rejuvenation Spa meals
- Daily use of the Hydrotherapy facilities including: steam room, sauna, cold plunge pool and Kneipp Hydrotherapy foot bath
- Scheduled group Spa Lifestyle and Wellness activities including daily: Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation, Vedanta lectures and Fitness. Also weekly: Cooking demonstrations, Wellness lectures, trek to Kunjapuri Mountain top and temple and cultural performances
- 19 x Ayurvedic treatments; Abhyanga (full body massage using warm oil), Choornaswedana (full body massage using essential oils and warm herb bundles), Udhwarthana (therapeutic deep tissues massage using herbal powders) or Mukh Lepa (facial)
- 22 x International treatments; Stimulating Jet Blitz Shower, Energising Earth Wrap, Aroma Cocoon, Energising Earth Stone Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Hydrotherapy, Aromatic Bath or Detox Aromatherapy Massage
- 6 x Cleansing treatments; customized based on consultation
- 11 x Personal fitness sessions
- 6 x Personal Yoga sessions
- 4 x Personal breathing technique sessions
- 2 x Personal Meditation sessions
Note: (The 14-night programme has different inclusions)
Exclusive Benefits From Us
- Upgrade to a Deluxe Valley View Room from Palace View Room at time of booking, subject to availability (not valid on other categories)
- Daily full breakfast for two guests per bedroom
- Complimentary transfer to the banks of Ganges River for an evening Arti ceremony, once during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- For stays of 3 nights or more: A complimentary 50-minute spa treatment for up to two people, once during the stay
Prices are calculated as:
Per night in low season with two sharing a double room.