Yoga Retreat at Ananda in the Himalayas
Set in the foothills of the Himalayas at one of the world’s leading luxury retreats, your wellness journey begins. This programme focuses on the ancient and holistic practice of yoga to balance the mind, body and spirit. The benefits have been scientifically proven to develop concentration and clarity of mind to improving mobility, immunity and even sleep.
Hatha, Raja and Kriya methods are used within this programme, but are individualised to suit specific needs. Daily sessions include Hatha yoga and Pranayama (breathing techniques), alongside therapeutic meditation or cleansing treatments.
To further deepen and complement the experience, spa treatments are integrated into the retreat, including Tibetan ritual, Thai massage, Reiki, Shirodhara and Reflexology. Upon leaving you will have learnt an understanding of the holistic approach of Yogic philosophy that will help to shape and redefine your lifestyle practice.
For 14 nights -
- Pre-arrival wellness questionnaire, lifestyle and diet guidelines (7 days prior to retreat)
- Return transfers from airport or train station
- Individual ayurvedic consultation
- Fitness/physiotherapy consultation and tests
- Daily morning wake up signature tea and fresh fruit bowl
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner: Ananda Rejuvenation Spa meals
- Daily use of the hydrotherapy facilities including: steam room, sauna, cold plunge pool and Kneipp Hydrotherapy foot bath
- Scheduled group Spa Lifestyle and Wellness activities including daily: Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation, Vedanta lectures and Fitness. Also weekly: Cooking demonstrations, Wellness lectures, trek to Kunjapuri Mountain top and temple and cultural performances
- 11 x Personal Yoga sessions
- 8 x Personal breathing technique sessions
- 7 x Personal Meditation sessions
- 2 x Shirodhara (scalp and head massage) treatments
- 12 x International treatments; Tibetan Kuu Nye, Reiki, Grounding Salt Scrub, Thai Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy Massage, Ananda Fusion, Rose Quartz Facial or Amethyst Rejuvenation
- 3 x Cleansing treatments; Jai Neti or Kunjal Kriya
Note: (The 5 and 7 night programmes have different inclusions)
Exclusive Benefits From Us
- Upgrade to a Deluxe Valley View Room from Palace View Room at time of booking, subject to availability (not valid on other categories)
- Daily full breakfast for two guests per bedroom
- Complimentary transfer to the banks of Ganges River for an evening Arti ceremony, once during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- For stays of 3 nights or more: A complimentary 50-minute spa treatment for up to two people, once during the stay
Prices are calculated as:
Per night in low season with two sharing a double room.