Integrated Wellness Retreat at COMO Shambhala Estate
Secluded among the quiet temples and cascading waterfalls of Ubud, Bali, COMO Shambhala Estate, with its 360 approach to holistic health, is the ideal escape for wellness seekers. Embark on a personalised journey to better health and wellbeing shaped by a talented team of trainers, therapists, and nutrition experts according to your individual goals.
The uniquely powerful Integrated Wellness Programme is fully bespoke, ranging from stress management or rejuvenation to fitness and detoxing. Beginning with an expert wellness consultation, your experience is built around you for maximum effectiveness. Kickstart the day with energising Pilates or yoga sessions before nurturing your body with soothing Ayurvedic treatments or healing spa therapies with water from one of Bali’s sacred natural springs. Explore the quiet beauty of COMO Shambhala Estate’s natural surroundings with guided rice field walks before ending your day with a nutrient-rich meal from your tailored health meal plan.
Spanning 3-21-nights, this truly is the start of a lifestyle journey, including actionable advice and plans that you can use to continue your transformation, ensuring that the feelings of relaxation, inspiration and balance stay with you long after you return home.
- Daily nutritionally optimized breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Daily wellness treatment or personal training
- Private consultations with a COMO Shambhala wellness expert (upon arrival and every seven nights thereafter)
- Individual treatment plan including a suggested eating plan and wellness activities schedule
Exclusive Benefits From Us
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full American breakfast daily for two guests per bedroom, in restaurant or via room service
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilised during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, Resort credit is per accommodation, per stay)**
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
Prices are calculated as:
Per night in low season with two sharing a double room.